About Christie Tatman-Stroh
Mrs. Christie Tatman-Stroh is the Manager of Training, Development, and Coaching in the Office of Human Resources at Cuyahoga Community College.
She has participated in several leadership development programs, and is an instructor in: Emotional Intelligence, Leading Teams, Effective Communications, Conflict Resolution, SMART Goals, and Feedback through Coaching. She was a break-out session speaker at the 2018 Cleveland State Women’s Leadership Symposium on the topic of Emotional Intelligence.
Prior to coming to Cuyahoga Community College, Christie served as the Director of Property Management at Emerald Development and Economic Network. She led a management team across functional areas including associate development, training, succession planning, and staffing. She is also experienced in continuous improvement methods, change management and the implementation of related organizational development initiatives. Her experience in the nonprofit sector also includes Affordable Housing, Housing First Model, Mental Health Disabilities, Homelessness and Poverty.
Christie holds a Master’s in Nonprofit Administration and Leadership from Cleveland State University, a Bachelor’s in Social Work from Capital University, a Bachelor’s of Specialized Studies with a concentration in Woman Studies from Ohio University and a Certificate of Executive Coaching from Case Western University. She is a certified trainer in Crucial Conversations, InsideOut Coaching, TetraMap, Emotional Intelligence and Strength Based Leadership. She is a Gallup-Certified Strength Based Coach.
An active volunteer, Christie serves on the board of directors FrontLine Service in Cleveland, Ohio. She is also involved in “Because I Said I Would” volunteer activities. She enjoys reading and has a goal of reading a book a week but her most joyed activity is spending time with her family and friends.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Nonprofit Management
- Organizational & Leadership Development
- Training & Development
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- MA in Nonprofit Administration and Leadership from Cleveland State University
- BSW in Social Work from Capital University
- BSS in Specialized Studies concentrating in Women’s Studies from Ohio University
At Optimize Training & Consulting LLC, it is our mission to uncover the potential in each person by allowing them to discover their passions and talents.
We translate those into goals, by building a plan in partnership with each person. We guide individuals to recognize their ability, and to acquire the techniques and skills needed for a life of growth and learning. Our mission is to empower each person to their optimal life.
- Accountability – Responsibility for our actions that influence the lives of our clients
- Collaboration – Partnering with our clients to provide the best solutions
- Commitment – Dedication to clients, sincere engagement to their goals
- Community – A sense of responsibility and contribution to society around us
- Consistency – Delivering the best to our clients, each and every time
- Diversity – Respecting the differences of others
- Efficiency – Recognizing that our clients time is valuable and making the most of it
- Empowerment – Encouraging clients to take initiative and reach their goals
- Fun – Having fun and celebrating small successes in our journey to achieve big
- Hope – Optimism and the genuine belief that great outcomes are possible
- Innovation – Creating new ideas that have the potential to change lives
- Integrity – To act with honesty without compromising the truth
- Kindness – Generosity and the spirit of giving that change lives
- Leadership – The courage to take responsibility to shape one’s own future
- Passion – Putting your heart and mind in the work to get the best results
- Quality – Giving the best for all around satisfaction
- Respect – Recognizing the dignity of our self and others and maintaining the environment of team work and growth
- Risk Taking – Encouraging self and others to take risk for a bright future